Konjac Face Sponge
The Japanese Beauty Secret
With a Yamamoto Farm Konjac Face Sponge, skincare routines are transformed! Yamamoto Farms konjac sponges are made using extracts from organic konjac plants, exclusively grown at the Yamamoto Farm in Japan. Japanese konjac sponges have a much higher reputation than the others. The konjac fibers are filled with minerals and antioxidants that cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. These sponges can be used with or without soap to remove dead skin cells while not irritating the skin. There are 8 varieties of the Konjac Face Sponge, each for a specific skincare need. You can trust that you will be happy with our product no matter which one you choose from our selection of high-quality Japanese-made konjac sponges.
Our original and best-selling konjac face sponge! The fine konjac fibers gently remove dirt. The only ingredient is konjac, making this sponge perfect for people with sensitive skin or eczema. Be sure to try our square body sponges in original white, also.
Ingredients: Konjac mannan, Calcium hydroxide
Our charcoal face sponge is made by kneading Binchotan, an ancient Japanese high-grade charcoal, into a konjac puff. Charcoal powder cleans pores and removes excess oil to keep your skin clean.
Ingredients: Konjac mannan, Bincho charcoal powder, Calcium hydroxide.
Our green tea face sponge is made by adding matcha from Shizuoka to a konjac puff. Green tea has antibacterial properties along with a brightening effect that prevents spots and suppresses acne-induced inflammation.
Ingredients: Konjac mannan, Green tea powder, Green clay, Calcium hydroxide
Our cherry blossom face sponge is made by adding sakura leaf extract to a konjac puff. Yoshino cherry tree leaves are often used in cosmetics and are known to brighten skin while reducing skin roughness and inflammation.
Ingredients: Konjac mannan, Cherry leaf extract, Pink clay, Calcium hydroxide
Our white peach face sponge is made by adding peach leaf extract to a konjac puff. Peach leaf extract is renowned for having anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties while being great for smoothing rough skin.
Ingredients: Konjac mannan, Peach leaf extract, Pink clay, Calcium hydroxide
Our yuzu face sponge is made by adding Japanese yuzu powder to a konjac puff. Yuzu fruit extract is often added to cosmetics and soaps to moisturize skin.
Ingredients: Konjac mannan, Yuzu extract, Yellow clay, Calcium hydroxide
Our refreshing Hakka (Japanese mint) face sponge includes natural Hakka extract added to a konjac puff. Hakka has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and is used in cosmetics to cleanse and tone the skin.
Ingredients: Konjac mannan, Mint extract, Bule clay, Calcium hydroxide
Our bright red face sponge is created by adding Tsubaki oil to a konjac puff. Tsubaki seeds are known for having anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects while protecting the skin from dryness.
Ingredients: Konjac mannan, Camellia extract, Red clay, Rose clay, Calcium hydroxide
How To Use A Konjac Sponge
- Soak — Soak it in warm water for 3 minutes to expand it to full size.
- Clean — Once it is full size, begin cleaning your face by moving the sponge in a circular motion and massage your face.
- Massage — Start in the center of your face and work your way out and up.
- Drain and Dry — When finished, drain it by clasping the sponge between your hands and dry it by hanging in a well-ventilated place.
- Use — You can use it every day!
- Replace — Replace your konjac sponge about every 4 weeks.
Notes for optimal konjac sponge use:
- Remove makeup before using your konjac sponge.
- The fibers in the sponge are delicate and made with no preservatives, leading to mold or breakage if stored incorrectly. Be sure to store your sponge in a well-ventilated area and allow it to dry out completely.
- When using your sponge with bath salts, make sure the bath salts do not contain enzymes. Enzymes will dissolve the fibrous surface and damage the sponge.
Interested in Becoming a Wholesale Partner?
We are seeking wholesale and private label partners for Yamamoto Farms! If you would like to feature konjac sponges in your store or create a line of sponges with your own branding, please fill out the form.